Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Inspiration: Room

During the summer i decided to take the on the challenge of re-doing my room. After countless hours of looking at design blogs for inspiration i had gathered what i had to to be able to form a pretty simple but cute room for my sister & I. 

{ A center piece with my favorite things }
{ A framed photo with the same color palette of the room }
{ Small collection of snow globes ..hopefully growing soon}
{ Books organized with color in mind } 
{Nightmare Before Christmas dolls }

{ "I dream my paintings and then I paint my dreams" - Vincent Van Gogh }




NEXT STEP: 
to create this above the beds..
A wall of empty picture frames

2 comments:

  1. I love interior, in fact I'm starting an interior design degree on monday. I've already managed to do the frame idea in one of my rooms before. A great place to pick up frames is at boot sales!

    check out my blog if you want to have a look, it's quite an early post from january and I think it's called 'come inside', just incase you want to have a look.

    www.lockstockstyle.com

    katie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the advice, we defiantly will check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete