Sunday, September 25, 2011

60's Mad Style



Follow my blog with Bloglovin
A strange new obsession I've had lately is vintage clothing. Fashion seems to run circles around time, every few years or so, things that are considered out of date become fashionable again. I would be lying if I said I wasn't completely in love with the show Mad Men, but part of what I like about the show are the costumes. A lot of which are coming back in style. Like the pleated, flowing skirts that are midway to your shins, loafers, and cute headbands with a bob haircut. Ralph Lauren and Gucci have a head start in their Spring 2012 fashion shows with styles that resembled a 1920's flapper girl. This season looks like it's going to be a bit like your grandmother's closet.  Not to mention Banana Republic already did a Mad Men collection for both men and women

No comments:

Post a Comment