Sunday, October 9, 2011

Submarine



This is a bit of a random post but I absolutely had to share this movie. Submarine is a beautifully written coming-of-age film about 15 year old Oliver Tate.  It is his journey trying to find love and his place in the world. As an avid film watcher, it has been a while since I came across a movie that got me this excited. From its direction, to cinematography, to its witty dialogue, this movie is absolutely flawless. And the soundtrack by Alex Turner fits so perfectly with the feel of the movie. For those of you who don’t enjoy the “artsy”, low budget, indie movies, and then this is definitely not for you, but I do hope you give a chance because it really is an incredibly different film. Those of you from England might have heard about or already watched this movie, but for us here in America it just came out on iTunes about a week ago. I can not recommend this movie enough! Let me know if you decide to watch it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment